Top-Rated Furniture Restoration Experts in Las Vegas
AR Iron’s Powder Coating service provides furniture restoration in Las Vegas and Henderson, Nevada. We have years of experience media blasting and powder coating metal objects of every shape and size, and patio furniture is one of our specialties.
We will strip all the old faded paint and finish using a top-of-the-line media blaster, then apply a new coat of paint by powder coating it with any color you can imagine.
Restoring Furniture vs Replacing It
The process of restoring furniture with powder coating is environmentally friendly. Known as upcycling, it reduces the amount of new material that ends up in landfills, saves resources and preserves the environment!
You can save a lot of cash by restoring your old furniture, so you can put that money toward additional projects around the home or just put it in the bank for an emergency.
Unique Furniture Pieces
Restoring your furniture is a great way to change the color of your existing furniture and make it look completely new.
Pieces Made to Last
Restoring your old furniture means you’ll be able to use it for years to come.
What Kind of Outdoor Furniture Can You Restore With Powder Coating?
- Barbeque Grills
- Lawn and Garden Tools
- Metal Gutters and Downspouts
- Ornamental Fences
- Patio Furniture
Why Should Restored Furniture Be Powder Coated?
Powder coating is an environmentally safe process which applies a dry coat of paint that is much more durable than traditional wet paint. One coat of powder is equivalent to three or four coats of wet paint. It is resistant to many chemicals and environmental elements, and won’t peel, flake or scratch. Our experienced technicians can create a smooth, polished surface, or a number of textured ones. The result is beautiful outdoor furniture, which is easy to maintain.
What is the Furniture Restoration Process?
1. We inspect each piece of furniture for any rust damage or loose welds.
2. The furniture is rinsed, cleaned, and sandblasted to ensure maximum powder coating adhesion.
3. Any necessary repairs are made to the metal furniture
4. The furniture is powder coated using our 12’x12’x35’ automated conveyor system with an 18-hopper powder spray system which evenly applies the perfect amount of powder across the entire surface.
5. The powder coat is then baked into the furniture at 400 degrees in our Rapid oven
6. A final inspection is done for quality
7. Any straps, slings, cushions, and other accessories are assembled
8. The furniture is delivered back to the customer, typically within 1 week of pick-up
Professional Furniture Restoration Powder Coating
Our powder coatings are applied to a variety of products, giving them longer life and a beautiful finish. If you’re interested in restoring your outdoor patio furniture to brand new condition, AR Iron’s Powder Coating service is the best choice in Las Vegas or Henderson, Nevada. Call today to get started!